Saturday, May 12, 2012

Oh Knitting, Why Have You Forsaken Me…?

I was looking through my finished objects on Ravelry the other day, and I discovered something quite surprising. I have only completed one finished object for the year. As I have been knitting all year, albeit not as much as usual, I am stunned that I don’t have more to show for my efforts. 

I can only blame what must be a serious bout of startitis. Counting my active works in progress on Ravelry, I apparently have one shawl, five pairs of socks, one kids’ jumper, one mini monster and one pair of fingerless mitts, all in various stages of completion. If I am going to meet my goal of knitting 5km worth of yarn for the year, I’m going to have to get a serious move on and actually finish something. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment